29 May 2009

Trip to Dalky on last Sunday 24 /5/09

The Weather was so good for over a Week now ,I decided to go off to Bulloch Harbour beside the Village of Dalky which is a few Kilometre past Dunleary. I had a Late Breakfast Cum Brunch around 12.00am,Some Feta Cheese & Tomato on Toast with Olive Oil and Wine vinegar Drizzled on it and a Pot of Tea. I had intended to Read for awhile but the Sun was annoying me.The Radio is a Freeplay Solar Powered and Wind up, The Organic Radio.

The Books one I have for awhile the other two I just got,The Third Policeman by Flann O'Brien, Silverland and Cameroon with Egbert by the Irish World Trekker by Bicycle Dervla Murphy who is now 75 Years Old and still going on these Intercontintal Trips by Bicycle.

So I eventually went off on my Bike around 2.30 pm.

Brunch, Swan on the Tolka River at Fairview at the Pedestrian Bridge at East Wall Road En Route to the East Link Bridge Across the Liffey at Ringsend, The Market in the Village of Blackrock before coming to Dunleary,( Unique Bicycle that a Man Made he said it was not for sale when I started Photographing it I said you could make a couple of them it is a classic and it would go for € 1,000 Euro It would suit a Girl)

The Small little Fishing Harbour Bulloch around 18 Kilometre from Dublin City about 14 Miles.
You can Hire out a Small boat and go Fishing ,also you can Buy Langoustines, Lobster ,Crabs,From the Boat Owners.

No comments: