29 May 2009

Trip around the Nth Dublin Coastline and Breaking in the New Saddle.

Yesterday I took a Spin around the Coastline of North Dublin,Malahide, Portmarnock, Howth , Sutton and then Home around 25 Kilometre. I got fed up with the Saddle of my New Bike, a SelleNuvola it was to Hard and uncomfortable in spite of having the Bike for over Two Weeks. I had Travelled over 200 Miles around Dublin and one Trip to Drogheda and then around Wicklow and still it was making my Posterior Sore so I got a Brooks Leather Saddle. It is a B 17 Champion Standard,so I Slapped on the Proofide Polish and gave a good Dollop to the Underside then when it was Dry I Polished the Top and Left the Underside with the Polish on it as Protection.

The Pictures, The Brooks Saddle, Portmarnock Beach, Looking out to Howth and Irelands Eye The Island to the Left, my Bike at Sutton Cycleway,Road Sign at Baldoyle some Wag has altered the Sign to Read Reduce Pee Now.

No comments: